Inside a sea of tulips, I'd like to go on a wonder wave of wonder.
- Fabrizio Caramagna
The rounded shapes of a classic but contemporary headboard. It is classic because it carries a hint of capitonnè from the ancient tradition of upholstering. Here the tufting is created without buttons but only using stitch which softens the lines and provides for a soft and cozy touch. These are the defining details of this bed, built with a thin boxspring with micro-springs.
- 200 × 200 - headboard 200 x 225 x 105h
- 180 x 200 - headboard 180 x 225 x 105h
- 160 × 200 - headboard 160 x 225 x 105h
- 100 × 200 - headboard 100 x 225 x 105h
- King 193 × 203 - headboard 193 x 225 x 105h
- Queen 153 × 203 - headboard 153 x 225 x 105h
Others custom sizes available on request.
Headboard with fir core
First Dream boxspring h13cm, made of perforated multilayer wood base, micro pocketed springs and a layer of wool.
Cover available in:
KRILL - LINEN - C
KOALA - COTTON VISCOSE - C
VARESE DUE - COTTON VELVET - B
CASUAL - WOOL - C
CASHMERE - CASHMERE - F
Legs available in:
Palm h15 / Riviera h15 / Chiara h15
Available in 6-8 weeks.