First Dream Mattress
The First Dream line uses season-specific comfortable and breathable materials. For the cold season a warm and comfortable material such as Cheviot wool and cashmere, while for the warm season the padding is made up of fresh and absorbent materials such as wool, organic cotton, and Ingeo. The box system is made of an innovative Energytouch polyurethane without CFC. The mattresses are covered in pure cotton. The handles are embroidered with the Midsummer logo.
800 medium firm springs (for the double size mattress) pocketed individually.
7 zone medium soft springs, 800 springs (for the double size mattress) pocketed individually.
You may add a feather, silk, horse hair or wool topper to get a touch of softness.
One height - 25 cm
As the mattresses are made with natural materials they can give 1-2cm with use.
1. External quilted cover in white cotton/viscose fabric
2. Padding for the summer side: linen
3. Box system in polyurethane free from CFC
4. High quality felt
5. 7-zone independent springs (approx 830 springs per square meter).
6. Box in CFC-free polyurethane
7. High quality white wool felt
8. Padding for the winter side: cashmere and wool
9. External quilted cover in white cotton/viscose fabric
10. Perimeter band in white quilted cotton with air vents for air circulation and sewn handles for easier transport