A message from the founder
Dear friends, we are past the middle of the year, this 2022 which is turning out to ba another complex and tiring year. The continuing pandemic, a new war in Europe, a rearing inflation and tense political situations in a score of countries.
Now more than ever we need to regain energy and a relaxed state of mind to face the challenges of autumn.
For me personally, holidays mean this: to be able to recover energy and sleep, swim and read with concentration the books that I cannot read during the year. Holidays for me mean being outdoors as much as possible, in the sun, in the air.
I have always spent my holidays in Sardinia, a blessed island, where the air, the transparent water, the scent of the Mediterranean vegetation are so powerful that they make you whole.
Here my tips for your vacations:
- Be mindful about the things you expose your body and mind to. Honor your body and mind with the best of our natural and man-made world.
- Get outdoors, and try to spend time in nature as much as possible.
- Swim or walk if you are in the mountains. Move your body.
- Sleep on a good natural materials mattress and wake up without alarm clock.
- Engage in positive, uplifting, and meaningful social interactions. Summer is short, don’t waste your time on nonsense, or drama.
“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby